FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF H2020 PROJECTS: THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL APPROACH
Learn More about Our Horizon 2020 Training Course
Three day H2020 practical training is dedicated to the in-depth understanding of fundamentals of financial management of Horizon 2020 projects. Each day is divided into theoretical and practical part with many opportunities for the participants to ask specific questions related to their businesses and clarifications of the outstanding issues.
The training is led by experienced former auditors of European Institutions.
Are you able to answer “YES” to all these questions?
- Are you confident enough that your cost claim is correct and complies with the rules?
- Do you know the difference in calculating personnel costs based on actual cost / unit costs?
- Can you make a difference between subcontracting costs and purchase of services?
- How do you internally invoice goods and services and what are eligibility criteria?
- Are you aware of the responsibilities of coordinator?
We are there to help you – enrol in the upcoming course already now!
Why participate in the training course?
To get a practical insight into the following issues:
- To master the financial management of your H2020 project, in order to optimize the implementation of your project;
- To avoid financial mismanagement of your Horizon 2020 project;
- To differentiate eligible and ineligible costs;
- To see the difference in calculating personnel costs based on actual cost / unit costs;
- Subcontracting and third parties – how to avoid rejection of costs?
- Allocation of Travel costs, Equipment, Other costs, and Overheads;
- To realize the responsibilities of coordinator;
- To be prepared for EC audits.
- The training is based on the rules and obligations related to the management of a project funded under Horizon 2020.
Who Should Attend?
For all research projects leaders, persons in charge of research projects management, from public, private and non-profit sectors (universities, research centers, public authorities, enterprises including SMEs, associations active in the field, etc.)
The attendees profile includes among others:
- H2020 and FP7 Project Coordinators
- Accountants, Internal Auditors & Heads of Finance
- Development Managers
- Grants Financial Accountants
- Account Managers & Project Managers
- Directors of Research
- National Contact Points for H2020
- Chief Financial Officers & Chief Internal Auditors
- Directors of Financial Services
- Policy Advisors
- Financial Specialists & Controllers
- Researchers & Professors
Prices (excl. VAT)
You may choose to follow the full 3-day course (recommended) but you may also opt to follow only 1 or 2 days of the training. For more information please check our AGENDA.
- Complete 3 Day Training // €1390 exl. VAT // Financial Management of Horizon 2020 Projects: Theoretical and Practical Approach
- Days 1 + 2 // €990 excl. VAT // EU Environment and Personnel Costs & Cost Declaration & Direct Costs
- Day 3 // €690 excl. VAT // The Audit Procedure
What is Included?
Participation to the training course includes:
- Electronic training materials
- Daily coffee breaks
- Lunches with non-alcoholic drinks
- Paper for notes and pens
- Free wireless internet
- Certificate of attendance
For more information please check the AGENDA or contact us.
(+372) 604 1400