Financial Management Training Training
Click on a training to get more information and register
By clicking “REGISTER” button, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions.
Specially designed for: project managers, finance services, EU post-award offices.
Level: suitable for any level of experience, as the training progressively moves from basic notions to the most challenging aspects of the administrative and financial management of EU direct grants.
Grants: all Horizon Europe grants (Pillar 2, EIC, EIT, etc.)
Trainers: Our trainings were designed by a team of senior experts (former project coordinators and EC Auditors) based on their vast experience. They are all delivered by our senior experts, who additionally deliver project management services for EFMC. More information on our experts/trainers here.
Outcomes: depending on your previous experience, you will be able to:
- Understand the legal framework underpinning EU funds
- Master costs eligibility, form of costs and budget categories category, including the difference between direct and indirect costs
- Ensure that your methodology for calculation of costs is correct
- Set up a reliable time recording system compliant with EC regulation
- Verify the compliance of your contracts (employment, subcontractors, third parties)
- Know about the unwritten rules
- Get ready for a II° level audit, understanding what is expected from the beneficiary, and how to react during an audit
Our CEO Raphaël de Vivans delivering an on-site training