Proposal Writing Training
Click on a training to get more information and register
By clicking “REGISTER” button, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions.
Specially designed for: researchers, scientists, students, project managers which are willing to apply for Horizon Europe framework programmes, as coordinators, or as partners, EU pre-award offices.
Level: suitable for any level of experience, as the training progressively moves from basic notions to the most challenging aspects of the proposal preparation.
Grants: Horizon Europe Pillar 2 RIA/IA/CSA or MSCA DN/PF/SE
Trainers: Our trainings were designed by a team of senior experts based on their vast experience. They are all delivered by our senior experts, who additionally deliver proposal writing services for EFMC. More information on our experts/trainers here.
Outcomes: Maximise your chances of getting funded. Depending on your previous experience, at the end of the training you will be able to:
- Find the suitable funding opportunity among all possibilities offered by Horizon Europe;
- Plan and lead a complete proposal writing process
- Fill in the application form Part B: Excellence/Impact/Implementation
- To use proposal writing practical tools and techniques (e.g. EFMC enhanced Logical Framework Matrix, budgeting files, Open Science & RDM, background knowledge, IPRs, …)
- Submit a proposal via the Participant Portal submission system
Our CEO Raphaël de Vivans delivering an on-site training
Additional proposal writing services
Contact us using the form below if you would like to receive more information on our open trainings, in-house trainings or proposal writing support services.