Events at this location
28junAll Day30Tallinn, Estonia 28-30 June 2023FINANCIAL & ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT H2020/HEUTallinn, EstoniaFinancial Management:English Language,Financial Management
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Financial & Administrative management H2020/HEU training: Specially designed for: project managers, finance services, EU post-award offices. Suitable for any levels of experience, as the training progressively move from basic
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Financial & Administrative management H2020/HEU training:
Specially designed for: project managers, finance services, EU post-award offices. Suitable for any levels of experience, as the training progressively move from basic notions to most challenging aspects of the administrative and financial management of EU direct grants.
Grants: all Horizon Europe grants (Pillar 2, EIC, EIT, etc.)
Outcomes: depending on your previous experience, you will be able to:
• Understand the legal framework underpinning EU funds
• Master costs eligibility, form of costs and budget categories category, including the difference between direct and indirect costs
• Ensure that your methodology for calculation of costs is correct
• Set up a reliable time recording system compliant with EC regulation
• Verify the compliance of your contracts (employment, subcontractors, third parties)
• Be prepared for a II° level audit, understanding what is expected from the beneficiary, and how to react in case of an audit
Price: 3-Day Project Management + Audit (1790€), – 2-Day Project Management (1190€), – 1-Day Audit (790€)
The training fee includes presentations, certificates of participation, lunch breaks and coffee breaks. Each training day starts at 9 am and ends at 17.00 (21 hours of training in total), and includes a 1-hour lunch break and two coffee breaks. Our trainings always take place in conference rooms (hotels, conference centres, universities) located in the destination city centre. There is a maximum number of 15 participants per training.
Our trainings are designed and animated by our team of senior experts, who additionally deliver proposal writing services for EFMC. Click here for more information on our experts/trainers right here.
june 28, 2023 - june 30, 2023
Please click "Register" below and fill in the form. By clicking “Register” button, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions.
Secure your place at the upcoming training now!
OpenSpaces Still Available