Events at this location
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Marie Curie Actions Proposal Writing training: Specially designed for: researchers, scientists, students, project managers which are willing to apply for Horizon Europe framework programmes, as coordinators, or as partners,
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Marie Curie Actions Proposal Writing training:
Specially designed for: researchers, scientists, students, project managers which are willing to apply for Horizon Europe framework programmes, as coordinators, or as partners, EU pre-award offices. Suitable for any levels of experience, as the training progressively move from basic notions to most challenging aspects of the proposal preparation.
Grants: MSCA DN/PF
Outcomes: maximise your chances of getting funded. Depending on your previous experience, at the end of the training you will be able to:
• Find a suitable funding opportunity among all possibilities offered by Horizon Europe;
• Professionally “read and deconstruct” a call to proposal
• Plan and lead a complete proposal writing process
• Fill in the application form Part B: Excellence/Impact/Implementation
• To use proposal writing practical tools and techniques (e.g. EFMC enhanced Logical Framework Matrix, budgeting files, Open Science & RDM, background knowledge, IPRs, …)
• Have a correct approach and optimal use of Third Parties (Affiliated Entities, Associated Partners, In-kind contributors, subcontractors)
• Submit a proposal via the Participant Portal submission system
• Plan a balanced and eligible estimated budget
The training fee includes presentations, certificates of participation, lunch breaks and coffee breaks. Each training day starts at 9 am and ends at 17.00 (21 hours of training in total), and includes a 1-hour lunch break and two coffee breaks. Our trainings always take place in conference rooms (hotels, conference centres, universities) located in the destination city centre. There is a maximum number of 15 participants per training.
Trainer: Dr. Jitka Eryilmaz. Our trainings are designed and animated by our team of senior experts, who additionally deliver proposal writing services for EFMC. Click here for more information on our experts/trainers right here.
october 12, 2022 - october 13, 2022
Please click "Register" below and fill in the form. By clicking “Register” button, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions.
Secure your place at the upcoming training now!
OpenSpaces Still Available