Here are a few tips that might be helpful in making your proposal much more persuasive and to understand better the aspects that evaluators pay attention to. Let’s go:
- The proposal should be readable containing a clear hypothesis
- Determined objectives and forceful arguments
- If the project is groundbreaking, it has to be realizable. Preferably solutions should be given to investigated problems described in the project
- Do establish an international network of research collaborators
- No need in long introductions and repetitive text, be specific
- All aspects of the projects should be addressed in the B1 part
- Even if the idea is groundbreaking, it has to be supported with a strong methodology
- Use an interdisciplinary approach
If you need more help on these topics, check out our unique H2020 Proposal Writing Support & H2020 Final Proposal Review Services HERE.
📧 Mail us at EFMC: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to your EU projects.
🎥 Register for our upcoming Online H2020 trainings