Upcoming H2020 calls on Funding & Tenders, deadline date April 28.
- Efficient and safe connected and automated heavy-duty vehicles in real logistics operations
- Large-scale, cross-border demonstration of connected and highly automated driving functions for passenger cars
- Hybridisation of battery systems for stationary energy storage
- Next-generation batteries for stationary energy storage
- Reducing the cost of large batteries for waterborne transport
- Next generation and realisation of battery packs for BEV and PHEV
- Setting up a common European research and innovation strategy for the future of road transport
- Next generation electrified vehicles for urban and suburban use
- Reducing the environmental impact of hybrid light duty vehicles
- Advanced light materials and their production processes for automotive applications
📧 Mail us at EFMC: email@example.com for any questions related to your EU projects.
🎥 Register for our upcoming Online H2020 trainings