EASME has a number of open calls for Research & Innovation in the Sustainable Energy sector. See the list of open calls below for the following topics:
- Integrated home renovation services (EE-2) with 7 million EUR available, and applications from 1 single entity are eligible.
To learn more about this topic have a look at the dedicated webinar for potential applicants, as well as the SEI Forums webinars on Home renovation: The User Perspective and Financing Home Renovation
- Aggregation – Project Development Assistance (EE-11) with 7 million EUR available, and applications from 1 single entity are eligible.
This topic is similar to the ELENA facility, with a focus on investments between 7.5 and 50 million EUR.
Have a look at the Horizon 2020 Infoday here and download the presentations here, as well as the SEI Forums Webinar on Renovation of Public Buildings to learn more about the topic.
- Innovative financing for energy efficiency investments (EE-9) with 6 million EUR available. Learn more about this topic from the Horizon 2020 infoday here and download the presentations here. Many of the presentations held in SEI Forums events are relevant to this topic.
- Mainstreaming energy efficiency finance (EE-10) has 6 million EUR available. Learn more by watching the Horizon 2020 infoday here and download the presentations here, as well as the webinars on Deployment of Energy Efficient Mortgages and The Role of Standardisation & Benchmarking.
- Enabling next-generation of smart energy services valorising energy efficiency and demand-side flexibility (EE-13) with 4 million EUR are available. Have a look at the Horizon 2020 infoday here and download the presentations here, as well as the SEI Forums Webinar on Renovation of Public Buildings to learn more about this topic.
To get an overview what the Commission is looking for in the Energy Efficient proposals have a look at this presentation.
You may find great tips for how to write an excellent proposal are available in this short instruction.
Have also a look at the EASME webstream of the Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days event which took place 23-25 October 2017.
To see all available funding options in the Energy sector have a look at the EC page here
If you need any assistance or have any questions you may contact EASME via EASME-Energy@ec.europa.eu