The overall structure of the MSCA program in five sub-actions under Horizon 2020 remains the same in Horizon Europe and only the namings have changed:
- Innovative Training Networks (ITNs) become “Doctoral Networks”;
- Individual Fellowships (IF) are merged into a single action: “Postdoctoral Fellowships” with two destinations (Global and Europe);
- the Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE) becomes the “Staff Exchanges”;
- the COFUND program (Co-funding of regional, national and international programs) keeps its name;
- the European Researchers’ Night is renamed as ”MSCA and Citizens”.
Read EFMC full presentation underlying the key differences between Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe Read more