Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to register for the upcoming training course?
To register to the upcoming training course please choose the most suitable location from our website and fill in the corresponding registration form. Please pay attention, that by clicking the “Enrol” button, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions. After you finish the process we will contact you to proceed with your registration.
2. In which language is the training course?
Our training courses are mostly held in English language. We also offer trainings in French. The language is marked in brackets next to the location.
3. In which cities do the trainings take place?
Our training courses take place all over Europe. Please find the next upcoming training course under the following link.
4. What time does the training start/ end?
Our training starts at 09:00 in the morning and ends at 17:00 in the evening.
5. Where can I find the agenda of the training course?
The agenda of the training course can be found on our website under the following link.
6. I have received a notification that you are still waiting for a minimum number of registrations for the course. Could you please provide me with the exact address of the venue, where the training is taking place?
After we receive a minimum number of registrations, we will confirm the training location and send all necessary information to the participants, such as venue location, accommodation options, pro-forma invoice and instructions.
7. I have found out that the training I chose is fully booked. But I would like to participate. What should I do in that case?
For quality reasons, and in order that each participant is able to get answers to his/her questions, we limit the number of places to 15. We may offer you two options – either we put you on the waiting list specifically for this training or we suggest you to choose another location from the enrolments table.
8. What is the price of the training course?
Please find all the prices on our website under the following link.
9. May I pay with my credit card, PayPal or in cash on place?
Unfortunately, at the moment we only accept payments made via bank transfers. We cannot accept credit cards, PayPal or payments in cash.
10. What is included in the price?
- Electronic training materials
- Daily coffee breaks
- Lunches with non-alcoholic drinks
- Paper for notes and pens
- Free wireless internet
- Certificate of attendance
Please pay attention, that the following items are not included in the price:
- Your personal travel arrangements, such as airplane tickets, visa, other personal travel expenses
- Dinner and alcoholic drinks
- Car parking
11. To apply for visa I need a Letter of Invitation from you. What should I do?
In order to receive a Letter of Invitation, please contact our Marketing Assistant – Margit Loikmaa (mloikmaa(at)efmc(dot)eu or by telephone +372 604 1400).
12. I have received a pro-forma invoice from you. Could you please send me a final invoice instead of it?
According to our internal procedures you will receive a pro-forma invoice first. After pro-forma invoice is paid, you will receive a final invoice. Nevertheless if your internal regulations require a final invoice, please contact our Marketing Assistant – Margit Loikmaa (mloikmaa(at)efmc(dot)eu or by telephone +372 604 1400).
13. I want to cancel my participation. How can I do that?
Please note that according to the General Terms & Conditions, the cancellation has to be sent to the following e-mail address: training(at)efmc(dot)eu. If the cancellation is sent up to 30 days before the start of the training: fees will be fully reimbursed. A 100 EUR handling fee will be withheld. From 15 days to 30 days before the start of the course: 50% of the total fee will be reimbursed. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than 2 weeks before the start of the training or for no-shows. In case a participant will not be able to attend the training, a substitute can be accepted. Training fees are reimbursed in case of cancellation due to force majeure or due to speakers’ preventions.
14. If the training is cancelled, will the fees be reimbursed?
Training fees are reimbursed in case of cancellation due to force majeure or due to speakers’ preventions. No compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred.
15. Our organisation does not have a VAT number, will we have to pay the VAT?
If the organisation does not have a valid VAT-number an additional 20% will be added to the invoice, unless the organisation is registered outside the EU.
16. I want to pay as a private person, how much is the cost in that case?
The 20% VAT will be added in case the payer is a private person.
17. This Saturday I have registered to a Training Course, but did not receive any feedback about my registration, how should I proceed?
The enrolment applications are administered by people and on working days only. After submitting your registration, you will receive a Registration Confirmation to the e-mail address that you provided on the enrolment form by latest on the next working day after the submission of the form. Please also check your junk-mail in case the confirmation did not arrive to your inbox. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact our Marketing Assistant – Margit Loikmaa (mloikmaa(at)efmc(dot)eu or by telephone +372 604 1400).
18. Do I have to take any action after having paid the pro-forma invoice, to ensure my participation?
After having paid the participation fee you will receive the final invoice with the confirmation. A week before the training we will send you the online training materials in order to familiarise yourself with them in time. Aside from this, you do not have to take any action.
19. Can I book my accommodation and flight tickets through your organisation?
Please note that you are in charge of your own travel and accommodation arrangements, as we do not offer travel services. However, we will provide all attendees with a list of hotels nearby the training venue for your convenience.
20. We would like to receive a training on our premises. Is it possible?
Yes, of course. We would be pleased to do so. You may contact us by email info(at)efmc(dot)eu.