H2020 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TRAINING OTHER LANGUAGES
Full 3-day course is recommended
The Complete Training
€ 1390 exl. VAT Days 1 + 2 + 3
Financial Management & Eligible Costs
€ 990 exl. VAT Days 1 + 2
The H2020 Audit
€ 690 exl. VAT Day 3
*Attend our trainings for free with Erasmus+. More information below.
Register now by selecting the training of your choice.
By clicking “REGISTER” button, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions.
Are you able to answer “YES” with confidence to all these questions?
- Are you sufficiently confident that your periodic financial reporting is correct?
- Do you know the difference in calculating personnel costs based on actual / unit costs?
- Can you differentiate between subcontracting and purchase of Goods & Services?
- How do you internally invoice goods and services and what are eligibility criteria?
- Are you aware of the responsibilities of being a coordinator?
Why participate in our H2020 trainings?
Who attends our H2020 Trainings?
The Certificate of Attendance?
What is included?
Finance your H2020 Training Course with ERASMUS+
Apply for Erasmus+ funding for one of our H2020 training’s happening all over Europe.
How to do it?
Step 1: Select your country and your national Erasmus + agency here
Step 2: Contact your national Erasmus + agency and request under which Key Action (KA) programme you fall under
Step 3: Your national Erasmus + agency will send you the forms to fill in which EFMC will sign and stamp
Step 4: Your expenses for attending, fees & travels will be reimbursed before or after the training
For your application you will require the following information:
European Fund Management Consulting OÜ
Narva mnt. 5-104 | Tallinn 10117 | Estonia
Tel: (+372) 604 1400
Our Participant Identification Code (PIC): 925501057
⃰Since Erasmus+ is managed by national agencies differing rules of eligibility and deadlines may apply.
(+372) 604 1400