ABOUT THE TRAINING
Financial Management of Horizon 2020/Europe training: Specially designed for: project managers, finance services, EU post-award offices. Suitable for any levels of experience, as the training progressively move from basic
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Financial Management of Horizon 2020/Europe training:
Specially designed for: project managers, finance services, EU post-award offices. Suitable for any levels of experience, as the training progressively move from basic notions to most challenging aspects of the administrative and financial management of EU direct grants.
Grants: all Horizon Europe grants (Pillar 2, EIC, EIT, etc.)
Outcomes: depending on your previous experience, you will be able to:
• Understand the legal framework underpinning EU funds
• Master costs eligibility, form of costs and budget categories category, including the difference between direct and indirect costs
• Ensure that your methodology for calculation of costs is correct
• Set up a reliable time recording system compliant with EC regulation
• Verify the compliance of your contracts (employment, subcontractors, third parties)
• Be prepared for a II° level audit, understanding what is expected from the beneficiary, and how to react in case of an audit
Our online training includes training presentations and certificates of participation. Each training day starts at 9 am Brussels Time and ends at 13.00. Applicants can each day have a 20 minutes face to face meeting with our expert who will answer all their questions (12 hours of training + 3×20 minutes of face to face meeting with an EU funds expert). There is a maximum number of participants of 12 per training.
Our trainings are designed and animated by our team of senior experts, who additionally deliver proposal writing services for EFMC. Click here for more information on our experts/trainers right here.
june 28, 2022 - june 30, 2022
Please click "Register" below and fill in the form. By clicking “Register” button, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions.
Secure your place at the upcoming training now!
OpenSpaces Still Available