ABOUT THE TRAINING
Horizon Europe Proposal Writing training: Specially designed for: researchers, scientists, students, project managers which are willing to apply for Horizon Europe framework programmes, as coordinators, or as partners, EU
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Horizon Europe Proposal Writing training:
Specially designed for: researchers, scientists, students, project managers which are willing to apply for Horizon Europe framework programmes, as coordinators, or as partners, EU pre-award offices. Suitable for any levels of experience, as the training progressively move from basic notions to most challenging aspects of the proposal preparation.
Grants: Horizon Europe Pillar 2 RIA/IA/CSA
Outcomes: maximise your chances of getting funded. Depending on your previous experience, at the end of the training you will be able to:
• Find a suitable funding opportunity among all possibilities offered by Horizon Europe;
• Professionally “read and deconstruct” a call to proposal
• Plan and lead a complete proposal writing process
• Fill in the application form Part B: Excellence/Impact/Implementation
• To use proposal writing practical tools and techniques (e.g. EFMC enhanced Logical Framework Matrix, budgeting files, Open Science & RDM, background knowledge, IPRs, …)
• Have a correct approach and optimal use of Third Parties (Affiliated Entities, Associated Partners, In-kind contributors, subcontractors)
• Submit a proposal via the Participant Portal submission system
• Plan a balanced and eligible estimated budget
Our online training includes training presentations and certificates of participation. Each training day starts at 9 am Brussels Time and ends at 13.00. Applicants can each day have a 20 minutes face to face meeting with our expert who will answer all their questions (12 hours of training + 3×20 minutes of face to face meeting with an EU funds expert). There is a maximum number of participants of 12 per training.
Our trainings are designed and animated by our team of senior experts, who additionally deliver proposal writing services for EFMC. Click here for more information on our experts/trainers right here.
march 22, 2023 - march 24, 2023
Please click "Register" below and fill in the form. By clicking “Register” button, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions.
Secure your place at the upcoming training now!
OpenSpaces Still Available