EFMC: We are Recruiting!
Please check all job positions available at the moment:
Our company is specialised in the financial management of European Research & Innovation projects (FP7 & H2020). To meet the increasing demand for the company’s services, EFMC is recruiting a Business Developer.
Our customers are SMEs, Universities, laboratories, private and public companies, NGOs and research centres from all over Europe and our interlocutors are mainly Financial and Project Managers in charge of EU projects (mainly FP7 & H2020).
- Prospection will be your main task. You will have to identify the potential customers by looking for the different projects, which had already been granted by the European Commission. You will then be able to identify the Coordinator and the Partners of these Consortium;
- You will also have to check the call published by the European Commission and try to identify the different Consortium which are being set up;
- You will also be in charge of preparing the proposals/price offers asked by the prospect; and managing the customer relationship until the service is provided and even closed;
- Tenders: you will also be in charge of checking the calls published by the European Commission to be able to propose them our services;
- Market research: identifying business opportunities, which might be developed in parallel to the core business;
- Last but not least, you will be in charge of the competitive research and analysis.
As we are a small and growing SME with currently less than 10 employees, the job might not be limited only to these tasks (marketing, business development, training support, etc.).
- You must be able to clearly explain our activity on the phone; to connect with prospects. Then, some knowledge in finance and/or audit is strongly recommended;
- At least 5 years of experience in account management, customer relations or sales;
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages, especially German, Dutch, Scandinavian or any other eastern European language are an asset);
- As creating a good atmosphere when working with clients is of the utmost importance, excellent communication and networking skills are also mandatory;
- Reliable, solution-oriented, organised, rigorous and proactive, with versatile talents as well as strong ethical values, you have the ability to adapt and evolve in your approach to work;
- You are keen to work in a very international/multi-cultural environment;
- You must be able to work independently in a fast changing environment;
- Computer skills (MS Office) are required for this role;
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem and to identify possible solutions and key success factors.
- The Business Developer’s position requires high levels of energy, enthusiasm and dynamism and the following attributes are considered essential: tenacity, perseverance, ability to see beyond the horizon.
Whilst our operational centre is located in Brussels, we are growing in Estonia, and this new full-time position will be based in the city centre of Tallinn.
You will have the opportunity to work for a very international customer group and be part of development of a fast-growing SME. You will have occasional business trips to Brussels, Paris, or other locations in Europe.
We will offer you a very attractive overall package including:
- a base salary,
- a quarterly bonus based on your personal performance,
- a yearly bonus based on EFMC´s performance.
- Additionally to the official legal holidays, we offer 10 calendar days of paid leave in August and 14 calendar days for the Christmas time.
Applications shall be sent before the 10/03/2018.
Please send your CV together with the Cover Letter in English!
We will contact you after the deadline.
Application (CV & motivation letter) shall be sent to Raphael de Vivans: email@example.com