23-25 October 2017
European Commission, Charlemagne Building
170 Rue de la Loi -1000, Brussels
The Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days presented the new funding opportunities offered by the Energy Work Programme 2018-2020 “Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy”.
This year the content of the event was structured across three days:
- Day 1: introduced the overall policy background, launched the work programme and covered Global Leadership for Renewables, Decarbonisation of Fossil Fuels, and cross-cutting issues;
- Day 2: presented Smart Cities & Communities and Energy Systems;
- Day 3: focused on Smart & Efficient Energy.
More information and all the presentations can be found here.
The Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016-2017 for Energy Efficiency was officially adopted on 13 October 2015. The total budget for the Energy Efficiency Calls amounts to approximately €194 million for 2016 and 2017.
The Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency call 2016-2017 provides support for innovation through:
- Research and demonstration of more energy-efficient technologies and solutions;
- Market uptake measures to remove market and governance barriers by addressing financing, regulations and the improvement of skills and knowledge and focuses on six areas:
EFMC – European Fund Management Consulting
PR and Communications Manager