We’re looking for a Senior Consultant in FP7 & H2020 Projects.
Our company is specialised in the financial management of European Research & Innovation projects (FP7 & H2020). To meet the increasing demand for the company’s services, EFMC is recruiting a Senior Consultant specialised in FP7 & H2020 Projects.
Our customers are SMEs, Universities, laboratories, private and public companies, NGOs and research centres from all over Europe and our interlocutors are mainly Financial and Project Managers in charge of EU projects (mainly FP7 & H2020).
- Consultancy: EFMC proposes to beneficiaries of European Research & Innovation Grants to analyse their costs declaration and, if needed, to set up internal procedures reflecting the specificity of the organisation in order to comply with the FP7/H2020 grant Agreements. Under the direction of the CEO, you will be responsible for the entirety of this work, from the quote to the final report.
- Training courses: EFMC is organising courses all over Europe entitled «Financial Management of Horizon 2020 Projects: Theoretical and Practical Approach» which cover all aspects of the financial management of FP7/H2020 projects from the proposal to the ex-post audit. You will be specifically in charge of the courses organised all over Europe. Trainings are prepared but need to be adapted and updated after each session. Therefore you will also have to collect information from various sources (written information, business users, developers, analysts), define the focus of the required information and structure it.
Essential requirements are:
- At least 3 years as:
- Financial Officer, External Auditor, ALO… in the European Institutions;
- or as Financial Auditor of EU projects in a major audit firm;
- or as Financial Manager in a consulting company dedicated to FP7/H2020 projects.
NB! Applications without this requirement will not be considered.
- As creating a good atmosphere during the trainings when working with clients is of the utmost importance, excellent communication and networking skills are also mandatory.
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English (excellent knowledge of German is an asset).
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem and to identify possible solutions and key success factors.
- You are keen to work in a very international/multi-cultural environment.
- You must be able to work independently in a fast changing environment.
- Reliable, solution-oriented, organised, rigorous and proactive, with versatile talents as well as strong ethical values, you have the ability to adapt ad evolve in your approach to work.
- Computer skills (MS Office) are required for this role.
- This position implies at least 2/3 business trips per month.
We will offer you a very attractive overall package.
For further information on the role or to submit your CV (CV & motivation letter) please contact:
Raphael de Vivans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and join our team!