PR and Communication Assistant
EFMC company is specialised in the financial management of European Union Research & Innovation projects (FP7 & H2020). To meet the increasing demand for the company’s services, EFMC is recruiting a PR and Communication Assistant (based in Brussels).
Our customers are SMEs, Universities, laboratories, private and public companies, NGOs and research centres from all over Europe and our interlocutors are mainly Financial and Project Managers in charge of EU research projects (mainly FP7 & H2020).
You will mainly be in charge of the Public Relations and the e-communication for the company under the direct supervision of the Marketing Director and the owner:
- Conferences: You will have to attend conferences – mostly Info Days and workshops on European projects – organised by the European Commission. You will be representing EFMC during these events, gathering important information and preparing notes and summaries afterwards.
- Social Media: You will also be in charge of the company’s website, the Linkedin and Facebook webpages.
- You must be able to clearly explain our activity during events or by online communication; to connect with prospects. Then, some knowledge in finance and/or audit is strongly recommended;
- As creating a good atmosphere when working with clients is of the utmost importance, excellent communication and networking skills are also mandatory;
- Reliable, solution-oriented, organised, rigorous and proactive, with versatile talents as well as strong ethical values, you have the ability to adapt and evolve in your approach to work;
- You are keen to work in a very international/multi-cultural environment;
- You must be able to work independently in a fast changing environment;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office) are required for this role;
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages, especially German, Dutch, Scandinavian or any other eastern European language are an asset).
- This new full-time position will be based in Bruxelles – Belgium;
- You will have the opportunity to work for a very international customer group and be part of development of a fast-growing SME;
- We will offer you a very attractive overall package including:
- a base salary,
- a quarterly bonus based on your personal performance,
- a yearly bonus based on EFMC´s performance.
- Additionally to the official legal holidays, we offer 10 calendar days of paid leave in August and 14 calendar days for the Christmas time.
- Applications shall be sent before the 08.02.2018.
- Please send your CV together with the Cover Letter in English!
- We will contact you after the deadline.
For further information on the role or to submit your CV (CV in English & motivation letter) please contact:
Viktoria Jarosh: email@example.com
Come and join our team!