Home Forums Horizon 2020 Training Courses Registration to the training course in Frankfurt

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  EFMC 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jose Markus
    Participant

Hello,
    I have registered to the training, which will be conducted in Frankfurt, Germany on the 18-20 of April 2018. I have submitted the registration form on your website and received a confirmation of registration.

What should I do next? How to ensure my registration? May I already proceed with the hotel/ flight bookings? When shall I receive the Invoice for the training course?

Thank you,
    Jose

EFMC
    Keymaster

Dear Jose Markus,

Thank you for your question.

Your participation has been booked. We will come back to you in a few days to send you all the information about the venue and pro-forma invoice. After the pro-forma invoice is paid, your place is finally booked and you ensure your participation in the training course.
    If you are sure that the pro-forma invoice will be paid, you may proceed with the hotel and flight tickets’ booking.
    Due to our internal procedure you will receive a final invoice after pro-forma invoice will be paid.

Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any additional questions!

EFMC Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.